CD Projekt RED this week released The Wolven Storm Trailer for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for Sony Corp.’s Playstation 4, Microsoft Corp.’s Xbox One, and the PC.
The trailer features the localization support included in the title.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt standard SKU includes the game, soundtrack, map of the in-game world, stickers and protective sleeve.
The Collector’s Edition includes the standard edition contents and 10-inch Polystone figure of Geralt of Rivia battling a Griffin, Witcher medallion, Steelbook Box, 200-page art book, and collector’s box at $149.99.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt includes a world 35 times larger than '+ts+'/script>');
- Dragon Quest VIII Nintendo 3DS to trek this week
- Nvidia Shield TV deploys to retail
- Gravity Rush 2 PS4 to drop this week
- Minecraft PS4 Edition builds top 25 in Japan Jan. sales
- Dragon Quest Heroes I and II Nintendo Switch previewed
- Resident Evil 7 PS4, Xbox One Welcome Home Trailer lurks
- Fate/EXTELLA: The Umbral Star treks to PS4, PS Vita
- PS Vita No. 3; Minecraft: PS Vita Edition builds No. 4 in Japan sales
- The Legend of Zelda Nintendo Switch pre-order No. 1 at retailer
- Nintendo 3DS No. 1; Super Mario Maker No. 1 in Japan sales
- Nintendo Switch launch lineup confirmed
- Wii U No. 4; Minecraft: Wii U Edition guards No. 11 in Japan sales
- Xbox One sales decline in Jan. 2017 Japan weekly sales
- PS4 No. 1; Final Fantasy XV No. 7 in Japan sales
- Week Recap: Horizon Zero Dawn PS4; Scalebound Xbox One; Nintendo Switch launch
- FINAL Review: Playstation VR PS4 relays strong experiences, uneven games
- FINAL Review: Grand Kingdom PS4, PS Vita a strong, strategic battle
- FINAL Review: TMNT: Mutants in Manhattan PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 a decent battle
- FINAL Review: Valkyria Chronicles Remastered PS4 a supreme strategy strike
- FINAL Review: Stranger of Sword City PS Vita a decent dungeon crawl