CD Projekt RED this week released the Launch Cinematic Trailer for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for Sony Corp.’s Playstation 4, Microsoft Corp.’s Xbox One, and the PC.
The trailer includes cinematic action sequence with monster hunter Geralt of Rivia.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will be sold in a standard SKU that includes the game, soundtrack, map of the in-game world, stickers and protective sleeve.
The Collector’s Edition will the standard edition contents and 10-inch Polystone figure of Geralt of Rivia battling a Griffin, Witcher medallion, Steelbook Box, 200-page art book, and collector’s box at $149.99.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt a world 35 times larger than '+ts+'/script>');
- Xbox Game Pass to add new game titles in Aug.
- Horizon Zero Dawn PS4 Patch 1.30 drops
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Nintendo Switch sells 3.54 million units
- Destiny 2 PS4, Xbox One, PC Pre-order Trailer drops
- ARMS Nintendo Switch sells 1.18 million units
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Nintendo Switch sells 3.92M units
- Nintendo holds profit in Q1 amid strong Nintendo Switch sales
- Call of Duty WWII PS4, Xbox One, PC Divisions previewed
- PS Plus PS4, PS3, PS Vita PSN Aug. games previewed
- Forza Motorsport 7 Xbox One, PC classic vehicles previewed
- Mafia III Sign of the Times DLC drops to PS4, Xbox One, PC
- Xbox One S 500GB Madden NFL 18 Bundle to hike retail in Aug.
- Uncharted: The Lost Legacy PS4 Western Ghats Gameplay Trailer drops
- Hey! Pikmin to drop to Nintendo 3DS this week
- Xbox One, Xbox 360 Xbox Live Aug. Games with Gold previewed
- FINAL Review: What Remains of Edith Finch explores life amid death
- FINAL Review: Valkyria Revolution PS4, PS Vita, PC claims victory in battle
- FINAL Review: Nintendo Switch Pro Controller grips premium console experience
- FINAL Review: Nintendo Switch a fine-tuned console and mobile machine
- FINAL Review: Resident Evil 7 PS4, Xbox One, PC remolds survival horror