CD Projekt RED this week said pre-order sales for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for Sony Corp.’s Playstation 4, Microsoft Corp.’s Xbox One, and the PC have exceeded 1 million at global retail.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will be sold in a standard SKU that includes the game, soundtrack, map of the in-game world, stickers and protective sleeve.
The Collector’s Edition will the standard edition contents and 10-inch Polystone figure of Geralt of Rivia battling a Griffin, Witcher medallion, Steelbook Box, 200-page art book, and collector’s box at $149.99.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt a world 35 times larger than '+ts+'/script>');
- Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 PS4 Simple and Clean Remix Trailer drops
- Nintendo 3DS No. 2; Super Mario Maker No. 3 in Japan sales
- Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite PS4, Xbox One, PC Extended Gameplay Trailer drops
- Xbox One No. 6; Final Fantasy XV No. 19 in Japan sales
- PS4 No. 1; Final Fantasy XV No. 1 in Japan
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf Welcome amiibo drops to Nintendo 3DS
- The Elder Scrolls Online PS4, Xbox One, PC Homestead previewed
- Wild Guns: Reloaded to arm PS4 late Dec.
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare PS4, Xbox One, PC Quartermaster Update deploys
- Super Mario Run iOS Trailer drops
- Resident Evil 7 Xbox One Tape 3 Demo infects Xbox Live
- Final Fantasy XV PS4, Xbox One DLC previewed
- Ys Origin to trek PS4, PS Vita
- Batman: The Telltale Series Episode 5 to hunt PS4, Xbox One, PC next week
- Persona 5 PS4, PS3 Futaba Trailer drops
- FINAL Review: Playstation VR PS4 relays strong experiences, uneven games
- FINAL Review: Grand Kingdom PS4, PS Vita a strong, strategic battle
- FINAL Review: TMNT: Mutants in Manhattan PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 a decent battle
- FINAL Review: Valkyria Chronicles Remastered PS4 a supreme strategy strike
- FINAL Review: Stranger of Sword City PS Vita a decent dungeon crawl
Square Enix Holdings Co. and Disney Interactive Studios Inc. this week released […]
© 2016 Punch Jump L.L.C.