CD Projekt RED’s The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for Sony Corp.’s Playstation 4 and Microsoft Corp.’s ranked in the top three pre-order sales at GameStop Corp.’s online division due to building demand.
This week, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt PS4 SKU ranked as the No. 1 best-selling pre-order software at BestBuy.com.
The Xbox One SKU ranked at No. 2 in the same period.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will be sold in a standard SKU that includes the game, soundtrack, map of the in-game world, stickers and protective sleeve.
The Collector’s Edition will the standard edition contents and 10-inch Polystone figure of Geralt of Rivia battling a Griffin, Witcher medallion, Steelbook Box, 200-page art book, and collector’s box at $149.99.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt a world 35 times larger than '+ts+'/script>');
- Ys Origin to trek PS4, PS Vita
- Batman: The Telltale Series Episode 5 to hunt PS4, Xbox One, PC next week
- Persona 5 PS4, PS3 Futaba Trailer drops
- Nintendo Switch, Zelda previewed on The Tonight Show
- Sprint, Pokémon GO partner at retail stores
- Forza Horizon 3 Logitech Car Pack DLC drifts Xbox One
- PS4 sells 50M units in global markets
- Windjammers to drop to PS4, PS Vita
- Ghost Recon Wildlands PS4, Xbox One, PC Mission Briefing Trailer drops
- Red Dead Redemption draws to Playstation Now PS4, PC
- Horizon Zero Dawn PS4 The Machines Trailer drops
- Garou: Mark of the Wolves pummels PS4, PS Vita
- Star Wars Battlefront PS4, Xbox One, PC Rogue One: Scarif DLC deploys
- Gravity Rush 2 PS4 DLC Trailer drops
- PaRappa the Rapper to drop to PS4
- FINAL Review: Playstation VR PS4 relays strong experiences, uneven games
- FINAL Review: Grand Kingdom PS4, PS Vita a strong, strategic battle
- FINAL Review: TMNT: Mutants in Manhattan PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 a decent battle
- FINAL Review: Valkyria Chronicles Remastered PS4 a supreme strategy strike
- FINAL Review: Stranger of Sword City PS Vita a decent dungeon crawl