CD Projekt RED’s The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for Sony Corp.’s Playstation 4 and Microsoft Corp.’s ranked in the top three pre-order sales at GameStop Corp.’s online division due to building demand.
This week, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt PS4 SKU ranked as the No. 1 best-selling pre-order software at BestBuy.com.
The Xbox One SKU ranked at No. 2 in the same period.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will be sold in a standard SKU that includes the game, soundtrack, map of the in-game world, stickers and protective sleeve.
The Collector’s Edition will the standard edition contents and 10-inch Polystone figure of Geralt of Rivia battling a Griffin, Witcher medallion, Steelbook Box, 200-page art book, and collector’s box at $149.99.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt a world 35 times larger than '+ts+'/script>');
- ARMS Nintendo Switch Character Introduction Trailer drops
- Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia Nintendo 3DS to trek Limited Edition bundle
- GameStop restocks Nintendo Switch at retail
- Mass Effect Andromeda PS4, Xbox One, PC Launch Trailer drops
- Uncharted: The Lost Legacy PS4 detailed
- Berserk and the Band of the Hawk battles PS4, PS Vita PSN
- Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia Nintendo 3DS Two Armies Trailer drops
- Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX PS4 No. 2 in Japan sales
- Mass Effect Andromeda deploys to PS4, Xbox One, PC
- GameStop to restock Nintendo Switch this week
- Dead Rising 4: Frank Rising to infect Xbox One, PC
- Toukiden 2 treks to PS4
- Dragon Quest Heroes 1 & 2 Nintendo Switch No. 11 in Japan sales
- Berserk and the Band of the Hawk to battle PS4, PS Vita PSN
- 1-2 Switch Nintendo Switch grips top five in Japan sales
- FINAL Review: Nintendo Switch Pro Controller grips premium console experience
- FINAL Review: Nintendo Switch a fine-tuned console and mobile machine
- FINAL Review: Resident Evil 7 PS4, Xbox One, PC remolds survival horror
- FINAL Review: Playstation VR PS4 relays strong experiences, uneven games
- FINAL Review: Grand Kingdom PS4, PS Vita a strong, strategic battle
Nintendo Co. Ltd. this week released the Introduction Trailer for ARMS for […]
© 2017 Punch Jump L.L.C.