CD Projekt RED this week released the Monsters Trailer for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for Sony Corp.’s Playstation 4, Microsoft Corp.’s Xbox One, and the PC.
The trailer includes developer commentary on how to defeat monsters found in the final game.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will be sold in a standard SKU that includes the game, soundtrack, map of the in-game world, stickers and protective sleeve.
The Collector’s Edition will the standard edition contents and 10-inch Polystone figure of Geralt of Rivia battling a Griffin, Witcher medallion, Steelbook Box, 200-page art book, and collector’s box at $149.99.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt a world 35 times larger than '+ts+'/script>');
- Ace Combat 7 PS4, PSVR Trailer drops
- Resident Evil 7 PS4, Xbox One, PC TAPE-3 Trailer lurks
- Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom to trek PS4 in 2017
- The Last of Us Part II to trek PS4
- Uncharted: The Lost Legacy to hunt PS4
- Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite to bout PS4, Xbox One, PC
- Resident Evil 7 PS4 Tape 3 Demo infects PSN
- Week Recap: PS4 Final Fantasy XV; Xbox One sales; Zelda Wii U / Switch
- PS Vita No. 3; Minecraft: PS Vita Edition No. 16 in Nov. Japan sales
- Mass Effect Andromeda PS4 Pro, PS4, Xbox One, PC 4K Gameplay Trailer drops
- Nintendo 3DS No. 1; Pokémon Sun and Moon defends No. 1 in Japan
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Wii U, Switch Ruins Trailer drops
- Wii U No. 4; Minecraft: Wii U Edition ranks No. 17 in Japan
- Xbox One sales increase in late Nov. Japan data
- PS4 No. 2; Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare No. 12 in Japan
- FINAL Review: Playstation VR PS4 relays strong experiences, uneven games
- FINAL Review: Grand Kingdom PS4, PS Vita a strong, strategic battle
- FINAL Review: TMNT: Mutants in Manhattan PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 a decent battle
- FINAL Review: Valkyria Chronicles Remastered PS4 a supreme strategy strike
- FINAL Review: Stranger of Sword City PS Vita a decent dungeon crawl