CD Projekt RED’s The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for Sony Corp.’s Playstation 4 and Microsoft Corp.’s ranked in the top 15 pre-order sales at GameStop Corp.’s online division due to building demand.
This week, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt PS4 SKU ranked as the No. 7 best-selling pre-order software at BestBuy.com.
The Xbox One SKU ranked at No. 12 in the same period.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will be sold in a standard SKU that includes the game, soundtrack, map of the in-game world, stickers and protective sleeve.
The Collector’s Edition will the standard edition contents and 10-inch Polystone figure of Geralt of Rivia battling a Griffin, Witcher medallion, Steelbook Box, 200-page art book, and collector’s box at $149.99.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt a world 35 times larger than '+ts+'/script>');
- Titanfall 2 PS4, Xbox One, PC The War Games DLC to drop next week
- Valkyria Revolution PS4, PS Vita, Xbox One Free DLC detailed
- Fatal Fury 2 bouts Nintendo Switch
- ARMS claims No. 1 sales at U.S. retailer
- Ever Oasis drops to Nintendo 3DS
- NHL 18 PS4, Xbox One Gameplay Trailer drops
- PS4 System Software Update 4.71 deploys
- Overwatch PS4, Xbox One, PC defends top 10 sales in May
- Snake Pass PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PC drops Patch 1.2.0
- Minecraft: Console Edition builds top 20 sales in May
- Uncharted: The Lost Legacy PS4 Extended Gameplay Trailer drops
- LeSportsac x Nintendo to drop this fall
- Prey PS4, Xbox One, PC invades top five sales in May
- PS4 No. 1 in May 2017 hardware sales
- Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia Nintendo 3DS conquers top 10 sales in May
- FINAL Review: Nintendo Switch Pro Controller grips premium console experience
- FINAL Review: Nintendo Switch a fine-tuned console and mobile machine
- FINAL Review: Resident Evil 7 PS4, Xbox One, PC remolds survival horror
- FINAL Review: Playstation VR PS4 relays strong experiences, uneven games
- FINAL Review: Grand Kingdom PS4, PS Vita a strong, strategic battle
EA Inc. this week said it will release the War Games DLC […]
© 2017 Punch Jump L.L.C.