CD Projekt RED this week said it will release two expansion packs for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for Sony Corp.’s Playstation 4, Microsoft Corp.’s Xbox One, and the PC.
Hearts of Stone, to be sold in Oct., is an all-new 10-hour adventure in which Geralt will try to complete a contract from the mysterious Man of Glass.
Blood & Wine, to be sold in 2016, is a 20-plus hour tale that will include an all-new in-game region of Toussaint.
Both expansions will be included in The Witcher Expansion Pass.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will be sold in a standard SKU that includes the game, soundtrack, map of the in-game world, stickers and protective sleeve.
The Collector’s Edition will the standard edition contents and 10-inch Polystone figure of Geralt of Rivia battling a Griffin, Witcher medallion, Steelbook Box, 200-page art book, and collector’s box at $149.99.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt a world 35 times larger than '+ts+'/script>');
- PS Vita No. 4, Minecraft: PS Vita Edition No. 15 in Japan sales
- Call of Duty WWII PS4, Xbox One, PC Nazi Zombies Trailer drops
- Nintendo 3DS No. 1; Hey Pikmin! No. 2 in Japan sales
- Destiny PS4, Xbox One Open Beta to conclude
- Nintendo Switch No. 3; ARMS No. 7 in Japan sales
- Xbox One No. 5 in Japan July sales data
- PS4 No. 2; Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age No. 1 in Japan
- One Piece Unlimited World Red Deluxe Edition to dock Nintendo Switch in Sept.
- Nintendo Switch Pro Controller Splatoon 2 Edition drops
- Samurai Shodown drops to Nintendo Switch
- Nintendo Online App drops to iOS, Android
- Splatoon 2 deploys to Nintendo Switch
- Destiny 2 Open Beta deploys to PS4, Xbox One
- Yakuza Kiwami PS4 Gameplay Trailer drops
- The Walking Dead - The Final Season to lurk to PS4, Xbox One, PC in 2018
- FINAL Review: Valkyria Revolution PS4, PS Vita, PC claims victory in battle
- FINAL Review: Nintendo Switch Pro Controller grips premium console experience
- FINAL Review: Nintendo Switch a fine-tuned console and mobile machine
- FINAL Review: Resident Evil 7 PS4, Xbox One, PC remolds survival horror
- FINAL Review: Playstation VR PS4 relays strong experiences, uneven games
Sales for Sony Corp.’s PS Vita ranked as the No. 4 video […]
© 2017 Punch Jump L.L.C.