CD Projekt RED this week said it will release The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for Sony Corp.’s Playstation 4, Microsoft Corp.’s Xbox One, and the PC May 19, 2015.
The developer cited additional development time for the 12-week delay.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will be sold in a standard SKU that includes the game, soundtrack, map of the in-game world, stickers and protective sleeve.
The Collector’s Edition will the standard edition contents and 10-inch Polystone figure of Geralt of Rivia battling a Griffin, Witcher medallion, Steelbook Box, 200-page art book, and collector’s box at $149.99.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt a world 35 times larger than '+ts+'/script>');
- God Wars Future Past to trek PS4, PS Vita in Mar.
- Fire Emblem Heroes to trek to mobile
- Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception to investigate PS4, PS Vita
- Fire Emblem Warriors Nintendo Switch to deploy this fall
- Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia to battle Nintendo 3DS
- Pokemon Sun and Moon Nintendo 3DS guards No. 2 in Japan sales
- Nioh PS4 Last Chance Reveal Trailer drops
- Injustice 2 PS4, Xbox One The Lines Are Redrawn Trailer drops
- Danganronpa: Another Episode to haunt PS4 in June
- Persona 5 PS4 Palaces Trailer drops
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Nintendo Switch 13GB download
- Super Mario Odyssey Nintendo Switch Trailer runs 8.15M views
- For Honor PS4, Xbox One, PC Nobushi Samurai Gameplay Trailer drops
- Nioh to battle PS4 in Feb.
- Dragon Quest VIII Nintendo 3DS to trek this week
- FINAL Review: Playstation VR PS4 relays strong experiences, uneven games
- FINAL Review: Grand Kingdom PS4, PS Vita a strong, strategic battle
- FINAL Review: TMNT: Mutants in Manhattan PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 a decent battle
- FINAL Review: Valkyria Chronicles Remastered PS4 a supreme strategy strike
- FINAL Review: Stranger of Sword City PS Vita a decent dungeon crawl