CD Projekt RED this week said it will release 16 DLC pieces to The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for Sony Corp.’s Playstation 4, Microsoft Corp.’s Xbox One, and the PC at no cost.
Beginning Feb. 25, the first two pieces of DLC content will be released, followed by two DLC pieces published every subsequent week.
The DLC will be available to all versions of the title and will not require a pre-order purchase.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will be sold in a standard SKU that includes the game, soundtrack, map of the in-game world, stickers and protective sleeve.
The Collector’s Edition will the standard edition contents and 10-inch Polystone figure of Geralt of Rivia battling a Griffin, Witcher medallion, Steelbook Box, 200-page art book, and collector’s box at $149.99.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt a world 35 times larger than '+ts+'/script>');
- Destiny 2 Open Beta deploys to PS4, Xbox One
- Yakuza Kiwami PS4 Gameplay Trailer drops
- The Walking Dead - The Final Season to lurk to PS4, Xbox One, PC in 2018
- Hey! Pikmin Nintendo 3DS Helper Trailer drops
- Batman: The Enemy Within to stalk PS4, Xbox One, PC
- The Evil Within 2 PS4, Xbox One, PC Survive Gameplay Trailer lurks
- ARMS Nintendo Switch guards No. 5 download at Nintendo eShop
- Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker PS4, Xbox One, PC detailed
- Valkyria Revolution PS4, PS Vita, Xbox One Maxim DLC drops
- Nintendo Switch Online app to drop to iOS and Android this week
- What Remains of Edith Finch drops to Xbox One
- Nintendo 2DS XL Launch Trailer drops
- Destiny 2 Xbox One Open Beta Early Access deploys
- Splatoon 2 Nintendo Switch pre-order No. 1 pending release
- Titanfall 2 PS4, Xbox One, PC Operation Frontier Shield DLC to drop next week
- FINAL Review: Valkyria Revolution PS4, PS Vita, PC claims victory in battle
- FINAL Review: Nintendo Switch Pro Controller grips premium console experience
- FINAL Review: Nintendo Switch a fine-tuned console and mobile machine
- FINAL Review: Resident Evil 7 PS4, Xbox One, PC remolds survival horror
- FINAL Review: Playstation VR PS4 relays strong experiences, uneven games