CD Projekt RED’s The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for Sony Corp.’s Playstation 4 and Microsoft Corp.’s Xbox One ranked in the top five pre-order sales at GameStop Corp.’s online division due to building demand.
This week, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt PS4 SKU ranked as the No. 3 best-selling pre-order software at GameStop.com.
The Xbox One SKU ranked at No. 4 at the same period.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will be sold in a standard SKU that includes the game, soundtrack, map of the in-game world, stickers and protective sleeve.
The Collector’s Edition will the standard edition contents and 10-inch Polystone figure of Geralt of Rivia battling a Griffin, Witcher medallion, Steelbook Box, 200-page art book, and collector’s box at $149.99.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt a world 35 times larger than '+ts+'/script>');
- Star Wars Battlefront PS4, Xbox One, PC Rogue One: Scarif DLC deploys
- Gravity Rush 2 PS4 DLC Trailer drops
- PaRappa the Rapper to drop to PS4
- Persona 5 PS4, PS3 Story Trailer drops
- Knack 2 to build to PS4
- The Last Guardian treks to PS4
- The King of Fighters XIV PS4 Patch 1.10 Trailer drops
- Dead Rising 4 infects Xbox One, PC
- GT Sport PS4 PSX 2016 Trailer drops
- Ace Combat 7 PS4, PSVR Trailer drops
- Resident Evil 7 PS4, Xbox One, PC TAPE-3 Trailer lurks
- Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom to trek PS4 in 2017
- The Last of Us Part II to trek PS4
- Uncharted: The Lost Legacy to hunt PS4
- Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite to bout PS4, Xbox One, PC
- FINAL Review: Playstation VR PS4 relays strong experiences, uneven games
- FINAL Review: Grand Kingdom PS4, PS Vita a strong, strategic battle
- FINAL Review: TMNT: Mutants in Manhattan PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 a decent battle
- FINAL Review: Valkyria Chronicles Remastered PS4 a supreme strategy strike
- FINAL Review: Stranger of Sword City PS Vita a decent dungeon crawl
EA Inc. this week released the Rogue One: Scarif DLC to Star […]
© 2016 Punch Jump L.L.C.