CD Projekt RED this week delayed the release of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for Sony Corp.’s Playstation 4, Microsoft Corp.’s Xbox One, and the PC to Feb. 2015.
The developer cited it requires an additional few months of development time in order to achieve a set quality goal.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt a world 35 times larger than '+ts+'/script>');
- Week Recap: PS4 sales; Resident Evil 7 Xbox One; Zelda Nintendo Switch
- PS Vita No. 3; Minecraft: PS Vita Edition No. 10 in Japan sales
- Super Mario Run to drop to Android in Mar.
- Nintendo 3DS No. 2; Pokémon Sun and Moon No. 4 in Japan sales
- Super Bomberman R Nintendo Switch to sell at $49.99
- Wii U No. 4; Minecraft: Wii U Edition No. 16 in Japan sales
- Xbox One sales below 100 units in Jan. Japan sales
- PS4 No. 1; Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue No. 1 in Japan sales
- Tokyo Xanadu to trek PS4, PS Vita
- Poochy & Yoshi's Wooly World Nintendo 3DS Demo Version drops
- The Last Guardian PS4 holds top 35 in Japan sales
- Dragon Quest VIII treks to Nintendo 3DS
- HORI to sell Nintendo Switch Premium Filter
- Resident Evil 7 Xbox One, PC to lurk Xbox Play Anywhere
- Gravity Rush 2 drops to PS4
- FINAL Review: Playstation VR PS4 relays strong experiences, uneven games
- FINAL Review: Grand Kingdom PS4, PS Vita a strong, strategic battle
- FINAL Review: TMNT: Mutants in Manhattan PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 a decent battle
- FINAL Review: Valkyria Chronicles Remastered PS4 a supreme strategy strike
- FINAL Review: Stranger of Sword City PS Vita a decent dungeon crawl
Sales for Sony Corp.’s Playstation 4 ranked as the No. 1 hardware […]
© 2017 Punch Jump L.L.C.